Please direct data requests directly to Dr. Stuart Sandin (firstname.lastname@example.org). Data users will be required to follow the policy outlined below:
Data use policy. Data collected during this work will be made available to the public after primary publication, or at most two years after the completion of the study. Use of our data is subject to acceptance of the following conditions:
- The user agrees to provide valid name and contact information prior to downloading online data. This information will be used to contact the user in case of changes to the data, and may also be used to document data usage.
- The user agrees to cite our work describing the data in all publications in which the data are used, as per the instructions in the data documentation. If no specific instructions are provided in the data documentation, the user is requested to include the following statement: “Data sets were provided by the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, at UC San Diego”, along with the appropriate grant number.
- Users are encouraged to consider collaboration or co-authorship with our students and researchers prior to publication of any data generated here.
- Extensive efforts are made to ensure that online data are accurate and up to date, but the authors will not take responsibility for any errors that may exist in data provided online. Furthermore, the user assumes all responsibility for errors in analysis or judgment resulting from use of the data.
- Users are prohibited from selling or redistributing these data without prior permission.
- Violation of the terms of this agreement will result in immediate forfeiture of the data.